With a vibrant online shop and an inviting brick & mortar store in the heart of Wichita Falls, Texas, a career at Ramble & Company offers an opportunity to be part of a passionate team making a big impact.
At Ramble & Company, we work hard to provide tees designed to fit the beautiful diversity of body types and lifestyles. To do this, we need a team of exceptionally warm, creative, knowledgeable and hard working people who are committed to impeccable service and teamwork.
To apply, please send us your information through our online application form. Thank you for your interest!
Seasonal Shipping Associate
Ramble & Company is looking for a Seasonal Shipping Associate. Must be detail-oriented, punctual, hardworking, enthusiastic and willing to get the job done.
- Ensuring that online orders are packaged thoughtfully & appropriately and in a timely manner
- Preparing store & warehouse pick up orders for customers
- Tagging & counting inventory
- Transporting inventory/pick-up orders to the brick & mortar location and back
- Maintaining a clean and orderly warehouse space
- Communicating issues to the Operations Manager
- Operating POS & assisting customers in the store
- Assisting Operations Manager with product receiving, pricing, and shelving as needed or as time allows
- Willingness to learn and adapt to changing procedures of a growing business
- Positive and welcoming attitude toward co-workers and warehouse visitors
- Detail-oriented, punctual, hardworking and flexible with workflow
- Must be able to use your personal vehicle for deliveries and transporting product
- Must have a valid Driver's License, auto insurance, and a good driving record
- Must be able to lift 40+ lbs
20+ hours per week throughout October to December. Must be able to work some weekdays and most weekends. Must be available to work throughout the busy holiday season. Possibility of continued employment after holiday season.
For any questions regarding the position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ramble & Company is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.