Ramble and Co. accepts vendors and local artists to sell their products/art in stores at the Wichita Falls and Waco locations. We are looking for local artists who are passionate and driven in their artistic endeavors, and would like to share their craft with their community. We accept applications year round and introduce new vendors quarterly.
Things that we consider when reviewing applications.
- Do the items fit in with the overall aesthetic and mission of the store?
- Are there more than 10 items presented so that we can get a good feel for what is being offered?
- Does the brand feel cohesive?
- Would the price point work well for our customers?
- Are the items made locally? (Not a requirement, but preferred)
- Are the items unique to what we currently offer?
- Do we have space for the items?
- Are the items packaged in a way that works with our displays?
- Are you able to check inventory once a month and restock when needed?
- Are you great with quick communication if needed?
To become a vendor you must agree to a six month commitment to selling your items in the store. Rental terms for a vendor space varies upon location.
Interested in being a vendor? Complete the application form here.
If you have any questions please call the Wichita Falls location at (940) 851-9007 Wednesday-Saturday 10-5.