Ramble and Co. is currently accepting new vendors and local artists to sell their products/art in stores at the Wichita Falls and Waco locations. We are looking for local artists who are passionate and driven in their artistic endeavors, and would like to share their craft with their community. We are accepting applications now through January 15.
Things that we consider when reviewing applications.
- Do the items fit in with the overall aesthetic and mission of the store?
- Are there more than 10 items presented so that we can get a good feel for what is being offered?
- Does the brand feel cohesive?
- Would the price point work well for our customers?
- Are the items made locally? (Not a requirement, but preferred)
- Are the items unique to what we currently offer?
- Do we have space for the items?
- Are the items packaged in a way that works with our displays?
- Are you able to check inventory once a month and restock when needed?
- Are you great with quick communication if needed?
To become a vendor you must agree to a six month commitment to selling your items in the store. Rental terms for a vendor space varies upon location, please inquire. If you’re interested in becoming a vendor please email email@example.com with multiple photos of what you would like to sell, the prices of those items, as well as a complete inventory list.
If you have any questions please call the Wichita Falls location at (940) 851-9007 Tuesday-Saturday 10-5.