We are hiring for our WF Ramble team!! Could this be a good fit for you or someone you know?! Read the description and qualifications below to see!
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
An ideal Executive Assistant for Ramble & Co. is highly organized, has previous experience in admin roles, has knowledge of Google Drive, Google Docs, etc. and has a good grasp on the social media world, retail, or all of the above :) This person has an outgoing spirit and a servant’s heart. They should be highly motivated and driven to do a job above and beyond. He or she will do best in this role if they do not get easily distracted or overwhelmed, and can adapt well in an ever changing environment. This person should know the heart of Ramble & Co. and have the ability to accomplish its mission through their actions + work. This person must mesh well with the team and have a “team player” attitude. This person must be willing to travel (up to 25%) to our Waco location and assist Kathryn with any out of town trips, events, etc. As an Executive Assistant, this person must be willing to lean into growth, see change as something they embrace, and enjoy the opportunity to serve those around them well.
If you are looking for a fun, fulfilling job where you can use your administrative gifts to serve Ramble & Co., Kathryn, and the team well, this is your chance!
If you are looking for an environment that stays the same, quiet, or easy - this isn’t for you :)
- Must live in the Wichita Falls area
- Knowledge of Ramble & Co and understand the heart of what we do.
- Proficient in Google Drive, Google Docs, Google Sheets, etc.
- 2+ years of experience in Administrative Assistant roles
- Experience in Social Media management, marketing, or design
- Ability to travel from Wichita Falls to Waco (up to 25% travel)
- Must be highly organized
- Retail experience is a plus
- Writing experience is a plus
- Kind hearted, teachable, highly motivated
Do you think you could be the next great addition to our team?!
If you have any additional questions - please email Alyssa at email@example.com